Upcoming Events at
Jan 30, 2020 | 10:00 AM | Thursday
Come and learn what the D75 offers for students who have an IEP classification of ASD. Presented by the District 75 Office of Autism Team
How District 75 Supports Students with ASD
Presenter: Mark Corallo, Director of the Office of Autism - D75
• My child was recommended for District 75- now what?
• Rights of the parents
• What types of classrooms are in District 75 for my ASD child?
• Can I visit classrooms?
• Will my child receive ABA and PECS? I don't see it on the IEP.
• Related Services in District 75
• How will my child receive his / her services?
• What do I do if I don't feel that my child is getting all of the services he / she needs?
• Can I ask for help outside of the school?
• Q and A
Premier Event Photos
Also See other Events Listed in New York City
at New York University Rosenthal Pavilion, Kimmel Center SVPG Workshop - How To Create Products Customers Love - NYC ... Feb 19 | 9:00 AM | Wednesday
at Innovation Loft Porto Pianofest in New York Feb 20 | 6:00 PM | Thursday
at Yamaha Artist Services National Margarita Day-Mad Dog & Beans Mexican Cantina Feb 22 | 3:00 PM | Saturday
at Mad Dog & Beans Mexican Cantina Undertaker Meet & Greet Mar 7 | 11:00 AM | Saturday
at LaGuardia Plaza Hotel