L'ORÉAL USA SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
We are glad you are here. These Guidelines provide the rules for your participation and sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content posted to L'Oréal USA's site and our social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) ("User Postings"). While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove inappropriate content without notice.
By sharing a User Posting you agree that:
• you are at least 13 years old
• you are the sole author and owner
• you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
• all "moral rights" that you may have in the User Posting has been voluntarily waived by you
• all content that you post is accurate
• you will disclose any material connection to L'Oréal USA including receipt of free product samples, compensation or affiliation
• your comments are based on your actual use or experience of our products
• for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos, videos, your name, likeness, moniker, (IP content) you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on our brand website, emails, other marketing materials and other social platforms.
You further agree that you will not share any User Posting that:
• is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading o
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Get to know L'Oréal USA
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. It pursues this goal by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Add to My Connections